Skip to main content

Introduction


My name is Emily Alber but I go by the name Milly. I'm a Freshman here at UT and will be majoring in Animation and Art (with a concentration in Drawing). I'm originally from Smithfield, Rhode Island and had lived there my whole life before moving down to Tampa for school.

So far, this class seems like it will challenge me, but I am more than willing to learn what I need to and do what it takes to succeed with my projects. I expect this class to teach me the basic digital skills I will need to carry with me for the rest of my time spent in animation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poster

Pop-style poster using a self portrait made in Illustrator.

Portfolio

Autoscopy

Quality 100 Quality 75 Quality 50 Quality 25 Quality 0 Autoscopy project about my fear of being looked at. Exported the image at 900x1200 px and qualities of 100, 75, 50, 25, and 0